Katy Perry Live in Manila
Remember the famous songs like I Kissed A Girl, Waking Up in Vegas, Thinking of You, Ur so Gay, Hot n Cold, Teenage Dream, Last Friday Night, California Girls, Fireworks, E.T., and The One that Got Away? Well, I just got to hear all those songs live because Katy Perry went back to spend her last leg of the California Dreams tour in Manila!! Say what! I'm the happiest person alive to see her perform. It was an advanced birthday gift from the Alacapa sisters. Thank you guys, I owe this to you BIGTIME! We were lucky enough to watch her concert for free, thanks to Ate Mei's connections. Woohoo!
I admit that this concert was beyond my expectations. I almost lost my will to watch her perform live, I was supposed to buy tickets already last year but then I have nobody to come with me. Yes, the tickets are so expensive... I even can't afford to spend my moolahs for it, I was just lucky to have people around me that would make me watch it for free. Mwahaha! It was the first time that I went literally jumping for joy when they told me they have tickets for me! Would you even believe that I got that 3k++ worth of ticket for free? Somebody else would die just to get those tickets and watch her live, and whew, I just can't get over with the fact that I watched the biggest concert of 2012 for FREE. Yes!
So there, waiting for Katy Perry is a long journey. When I say long, I mean it loooooooooooong. The show started at exactly 8pm. The front act was a DJ I do not know, he played some songs that boosted up our energy. Then the most awaited part remained as the most awaited part. We waited for almost 2 hours for Katy Perry to show up. They just keep playin' all those songs and of course, expect boos from the crowd. I guess at 10pm, FINALLY... the concert started. I love the roleplaying stuff. The show started with a video, it was like a good entertainment for the crowd as Katy prepares or change her dress during the entire concert. I love how hot she is, and how she made the crowd go crazy! Plus the fact that she really love the Filipino community, nah! Filipinos would love to have performers who love them too. I'm so happy when Katy Perry said that they chose Manila to be the last destination of the California Dreams tour! There's so much surprises during that night, most especially when she kissed Ivan Dorschner! I was like screaming and screaming because I find Ivan so gwapo, and he was even lucky enough to kiss and be kissed by a popstar!
| Katy Perry kissing Ivan Dorschner |
| And him kissing back! |
Katy Perry didn't fail to sing all her famous songs, be it in her first album or in the new one. Since I can't take good photos that night, here are some pictures I got from tumblr (credits to those who owns this hehe):
I will never ever forget that night. I may have waited long to see her perform, but she made it all worth it. She made Sunday feel like it's a Friday night, truly a night of fun and amazement. Iba si Katy Perry, I tell you. She's an artist that will give you more than what you spent to watch her live. Sobra sobra lang kaya yung excitement ko after ko siya mapanood! Haha. I was just too tired then that I saved my energy to push myself to go home.
Thank you Katy Perry! You never failed to wow me that night, you were absolutely gorgeous and hot! I just wish you the happiness and all the best in life. Thank you for choosing Manila, we will never ever ever forget that night.:)







0 comments