Saturdate with my girls! ♥
Since all of us graduated from college, we got our own "different worlds" already. We may catch up from time to time, but nothing beats a happy afternoon together, more fun, more laughter! Well yesterday was actually a so-called MELK + Alphabets reunion, too bad Alphabets weren't complete... still, we all had a great time.
Thank you Isay for the food trippin' treats! I missed you so much! Girls! Let's do this again! Haha. I hope to see them sooner or soonest. Bwahaha.
![]() |
| MELK (Maritess-Erika-Lorraine-Kristine) |
I miss MELK so much! I'm happy that I get to know these girls back from our internship days... I miss all the fun when we're all together.:) Then here's the alphabets, without K:
Reunited, and it feels so goooood! Thanks girls, until the next whatever-trip we will do.:)
![]() |
| MELK meets the Alphabets.:) |




0 comments