New found crush! ♥

by - Sunday, March 04, 2012



HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE THIS GUY?!?!

This season of American Idol, that guy in the picture really caught my attention. Haha, maybe because of his looks, but that's only a bonus! Isn't he that gorgeous? Like I crush him to death! Seryoso, ngayon lang ako na-hook at nabaliw sa isang contestant ng AI! I've been watching the show inconsistently for years, this is the only season that I wanted that someone so bad to win it!

His name is Colton Dixon, he hails from Murfreeboro, Tennessee. He auditioned with her sister last season, made it to top 70... top 40... but he didn't made it to the top 24. This season, his sister was the only one who auditioned, but the judges wanted him back. He was forced to audition because the judges would like him to prove to them that they were wrong for not choosing him last year. He sang Permanent, then he and his sister Schyler got the ticket to Hollywood, well again for them! And because of his God-given talent, he finally made it to the top 24, and became one of the finalists of this season's American Idol. I am so rooting for him that I really hope he'll take home the crown. Here are some of his heartwarming performances:




How dare him sing my favorite Lifehouse song this good:


I love you Colton Dixon. Hahaha! Yes, I do.♥

You May Also Like

0 comments