The most disheartening moment of my fan-girling era...
....is when Colton Dixon got axed on American Idol. :(
I swear I've never been this sad with the eliminations. It was the this-can't-be feeling I had when I knew that Colton was the one who went home after the nationwide votes. I swear I wanted to hate America, I wanted to know how they are voting for the contestants that the results went that way,... maybe he is judged based on his performance the other night. I know it wasn't his best, but he still deserves to stay.:( I am that affected okay? Haha. That until now, my tears could fall anytime I would remember how he left the stage.
He left the idol stage with so much love with God, and it's difficult to find a person like him nowadays. It is like a worship concert during his farewell song. Still, he chose to sing Everything by Lifehouse and honor God with how far he went on the competition. His performances are all for God, he do things because it is what God gave and blessed him to be. That's why I liked him more besides his cute face. I will surely miss him in the competition. He may have not won the title, but I'm sure he'll do better without it. He is still and always will be my American Idol.
RESPECT for Colton Dixon. I will miss him so much! I hope he'll sign a record soon.




0 comments