Star Stalking.
With the stars pouring down like rain, I tried to bathe with it! After seeing Ian Somerhalder last Wednesday, I knew Joe Jonas will be at the Greenbelt Park last Friday... so I went there just to see how much gwapo could he be or how nice he is. Successfully I found a perfect spot on the park to see him. I saw him perform for his fans, added with that interview with Cesca Litton and his meet and greet with all who came there too see him. Here are some pictures I took while making usi with Joe Jonas' visit in Greenbelt:
Honestly speaking, I don't think he is nice AT ALL. I don't know, there are stars where you could really feel that they love being here, that they are loving what the fans are giving them, or with how welcoming we are here. But he's not lovin' it. I don't know, I just don't see in his face that he's really happy. I feel like he is only doing his job like visiting Philippines for an endorsement, performing for fans, taking pictures with them, and signing autographs because it is part of what he do. I remember a fan tried to kiss him on the cheek during the official picture taking after the show, what he did was to avoid the girl. I understand why he did that, but nah, kawawa lang yung fan. No offense with his fans, but I didn't feel the happiness that he is saying while I'm watching him answer those questions. Maybe because I'm comparing him to other stars? I saw Ian's overwhelmed face when he saw how many people came in MOA just to see him, you'll feel that he's thankful and he's even speechless... but with Joe Jonas? It's just plain poker face.
He really looks good, there's no doubt about that! He has the face, but I don't think he has that fan-loving attitude. This is just from what I have observed, I did not mean to write this against him, purely my opinion. Respect that. :)

0 comments