LSS: Little Things

by - Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I am not a fan of One Direction, yet I love them when they sing mellow songs. I loved One Thing acoustic version because it shows how powerful their vocals are, and I don't know, it's a song that could sing to your head alone even if you're not listening to it. So when I saw this video on Facebook, I instantly watched/listened to it. The song literally went straight up to my favorites! I love the lyrics and on how sincere the way they sang it. Added the fact that Ed Sheeran wrote the song? I loved it even more! It's just pure loveliness, I've been listening to the song since yesterday.:)

Here's the lyric video of the song I'm talking about, Little Things by One Direction:


"You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you 
And you'll never treat yourself right 
Darlin' but I want you to 
If I let you know I'm here for you 
Maybe you'll love yourself 
Like I love you 
Oh 

I won't let these little things 
Slip out of my mouth 
But if it's true 
It's you, it's you 
They add up to 
I'm in love with you 
And all your little things"

You May Also Like

0 comments