Happy Birthday, Ma! ♥
This is a long due post, my dear invisible readers! My mom's birthday was on the 11th of this month, and we decided to have a mini celebration at home because I am broke too. Yes, it's sad and I feel like I haven't given my mom something this year because of the challenges we have financially. BUT, I'm more than thankful to still have her with us until this very day and I am grateful to God that He has given my mom another year to live.
What we had was Carbonara, Buko Pandan and the famous Chocolate Ganache from Karen's Kitchen! It is a winner cake, my friends! It was worth travelling from QC to Makati just to have a cake for my mom. We are an avid fan of chocolate cakes, so knowing how much my sister and my mom loved it means the cake is really that good. I am planning to have it again for the New Year, but I'm tied up with their Red Velvet too. Just a tip: you better reserve a cake first before you drop by to their store because the cakes are usually sold out especially this holiday season.
| Here's a closer look of the Chocolate Ganache from Karen's Kitchen |
| I love how they have Bible verses when you remove the cake from its box :) |
It's a simple celebration yet I hope my mom was happy that day. I love you so much, ma! Thank you for this life, and for everything.♥


0 comments