Bolinao, Pangasinan

by - Saturday, February 02, 2013

I told you I was busy the whole January he was here! Haha. It was a non-stop restless days for trips and reunions with our old friends. I don't regret having no sleep at all just to savour moments with him. Naks! savour talaga, blog ko toh walang kokontra! :))

Our next stop: Bolinao with our college friends, Tropang Pogi!


Pangasinan is one of the places with rich seas. I remember browsing old pictures from our album that me and my relatives always visit the famous Hundred Islands... but I never seem to go back there. So Philip and our other college friends planned to have a reunion trip with Tropang Pogi to spend some time with him after 2 years that he's not around. It was another long travel ride to get to the place. 6 hours travel time from Manila to Bolinao was alot sitting and sleeping to do! Haha. We left Manila at 5am and arrived at past 11am at Bolinao. Another 15 minutes ride to get to Holy Land Resort where we stayed for 3 days. It was a great time for beach bumming because the sun was not too hot and the wind was super cold the whole January. I was in awe on how high the waves are when we get there. The weather was perfectly fine that everyone of us indulged the perfect beach weather.

Proof on how high the waves are!
The next day, we went to different places around Bolinao to discover few places. We had to rent tricycles for it was only the mode of transportation there to get us to visit must-see spots in Bolinao. They have the Wonderful Cave, where it is a small cave (of course it's a cave haha), and you can swim at it. We stayed there for a while and simply enjoyed fun times together. Then we were brought to the lighthouse, sadly the lighthouse didn't allow people to enter for maintenance purposes... so we just roamed around and took pictures at the place. 

Wonderful cave

Lighthouse and the ruins of whatever :p

Next was Patar Beach. Man, it was lovely! The sand was fine, there are still big waves and the view was amazing. Most people visit the place so you could rent cottages there, bring your food and enjoy the beach.. and you can even ask the restaurant there to cook the food you want. We spent the rest of the day there, it's like I never wanted to go back to reality with the kind of life we had that weekend. It was perfect, it was fun and I missed those times with them. I'm glad that we get to spend happy times together and that we got to experience those big waves!

Patar Beach and jumpshots!!
Seriously, I never felt tired with the whole-day activity we had. It's like I got the life I wanted, that I'll wake up with the beauty of the beach... enjoy it with who I am with and make the most out of it! As usual, we bonded the night away with alcohol and non-stop talks about life and about college. It was when it started to hit me that in a few days, he'll be leaving already. :(



Low tide surprised us in our last day in Bolinao. It was pretty, we can walk to the middle of the sea and the waves won't even reach us. We had our own bonding time session there when we played the S-game. It was funny how not to think of related words without "s" and without the sounds-like "s". Hahaha. Mini-starfishes are all over, and it was an amazing morning spent with TP.

Lovely low tide with Melvs and Es having some quality time.:)
Ze guys with babe's bolero fashion statement :))

Thank you TP for an amazing weekend! I'm sure Philip had so much fun and will definitely miss all of you. I missed you guys also, I wish to spend more fun times like this. Ahhh! I miss the beach, I feel like I had much of it the whole January. :) It's more fun in the Philippines! noh babe? :))

You May Also Like

0 comments