SOPHIE SUMNER!!!
Holy moly! Last night was the best night of my life. My daily newspaper became the Twitter feeds since I-don't-know-when. It became a lifeline actually how people can't live without social media nowadays. I do follow celebrities, and reply at their tweets at some point, not caring if they'll notice me or not. BUT LAST NIGHT WAS DIFFERENT THAN ALL DIFFERENT!! HAHAHA. I know it's crazy, but Sophie Sumner was the winner of America's Next Top Model: UK invasion. Apparently, the Brits won over the Americans, and she became an instant favorite throughout the cycle. She's bubbly and kind, it's like she could light up the room especially when her hair turned pink! I got to see her personally when she came here in our country to be part of Bench's 25th year anniversary fashion show. I couldn't get enough of her since then.
I was playing around Twitter because I'm so stressed with my work. Sophie kept tweeting about a lot of things, even how cute she is when she made her own hashtag #sophiephilosopy while tweeting random facts that she knows. I replied on her tweet and she favorited it! Ha! Then she tweeted again, I teased her because I feel like she's drunk tweeting but I totally forgot about the time difference!
Then tadah, *insert crazy dancing here* she retweeted and replied on my tweet!! asdfghjkl!! Here:
She called me my love! Hahaha I'm just the happiest! I love her.:) How can I not love her!! I know it's too mababaw, but hell who cares! She's my favorite top model, that's why.:] *kilig*
By the way, if you happen to not know her... you suck. Kidding.:)) This is her:
![]() |
| During Bench Universe |
credits to the owner of the pictures, I just found them on Google! :]




0 comments