Version 2.0?

by - Monday, August 12, 2013

First long weekend this month is officially over. It was solely dedicated to pamper and treat myself for I deserve it after weeks of working hard! Ha. Love it!

Dinner with Renel and Jorelle 2.0!
Am I even there yet? I know I'm not... but I will.
I'll get there.


Finally got a haircut! Woohoo! :)
Went to Cotton On, Greenbelt 3 to check some clothes... and I found this navy polo which I really, really like but it's too pricey!! Ahh. I'll probably wait for a sale to come by. Yay! Obsessing with my hair though.

And of course to top it off, I went to my favorite burger restaurant: Burger Bar. I usually don't care if I eat alone, for I find it a fun thing to do. Who cares if you're a loner? I enjoy my own company you guys. Hahaha! Kidding aside, I like to do this often for I really own my time and I get to know myself more. So there, the surprising thing was when I asked for my bill and when they handed it to me, there was a thank you note written at the bottom of the receipt:


I just find it so nice of them to actually do this.:)
I've been to Burger Bar several times already and it's my first time to have this note. Too bad I wasn't able to keep it, but I took a photo of it anyways! Not bad right? Their employees really know how to make others smile. I looooove love love little things! Thank you to whoever wrote this for you made my day. :) AAAAND I've heard from eavesdropping hahaha that they are branching out to TriNoma, SM Megamall and UPIS! Hooray to that for I don't have to go to Greenbelt anymore just to have my favorite cheeseburger. :]

Hope you had a productive long weekend.:)

You May Also Like

0 comments