Disclaimer: This Is A Hate Post

by - Sunday, September 15, 2013

It's odd how I pray for peace, for forgiveness... but here I am, feeling hateful. My heart is full of hate right now and I don't know if I could ever learn to get over with things. I just never thought that a day would come that I would feel this kind of hate, this kind of anger towards a person. Loathe. Loathe would be the perfect term. I loathe you, and you. I hate that I was stupid enough to still believe on empty words. I wanted to end the pain, so I could stop hurting more everyday. I wish there is a shortcut to escape what I'm feeling. I wish I have a chance to punch people in their faces, but that's not who I am... it's not who I am.

I don't want to hurt anymore. Please God, stop the hurt.

You May Also Like

0 comments