Ultimate Throwback Thursday
![]() |
| Grabbed from ngenge's instagram account |
Confused with this post's title? Don't be. It seriously was a throwback Thursday for us. Soooo, ngenge and I had a dinner last Thursday that is definitely for keeps. Like seriously. It was one of those times that you'll look back after years and will still make you smile. I can't recall since when we had this kind of conversation, but I swear this one was an absolute fun! She wanted to try Burger Bar for so long; maybe it was the perfect day to try it out -- with me. HAHAHA. Kidding aside, we talked about mostly about our college life, on the funny things that happened before; boys, whatevers, and all that! Seriously, I couldn't ask for anything better that night. I realized that it was good to reminisce once in a while, that even when our college days weren't perfect at all, I guess it won't be that fun to recall it anymore.
It was one of those days I am thankful that I still have her as one of my closest friends. Yes, we get busy in our own lives and shit happens; but I know she's just there -- just there.:] Haha. Thank you for the fun dinner ngenge and for yer precious time!:p Stay strong okay, God will never fail you. *hugs*


0 comments