A Year Older and Bolder.♥
24. I always look forward to a new year for January is my month. January never failed to make sure that my year is starting right for each birthday year seems to beat the other. Seat sale means a shot to travel and my birthdate was included in the travel period! So hooray on that seat sale we got last year, I got the chance to celebrate my birthday on Boracay. Ha! Although as usual, my younger sister wasn't able to join us because of school; yet it was still a blessing to celebrate my day with family.
It was with my utmost excitement to share that Fanaya and my titas were travelling to Boracay for the first time.:) Fanaya's first time on riding an airplane and I got bombarded questions about clouds and on everything on the plane. Haha. Anyway, we were blessed with a great weather on this trip. I seriously prayed for a good weather, even checked the Accuweather once in a while to double check if the sunny weather will change on the dates of our trip; and I'm so happy it did not! HAHAHA! But I'm sad that I did not get to have a birthday cake on the day of my birthday.:( No chance to blow a candle and wish for something huhu. *parang bata haha* Though without a birthday cake, I finally got the chance to see firedancers!! I didn't get to see them the last time I was there, but that firedancing takes a lot of practice to do so. I'm amazed how they throw it in the air and catch it as if there's no fire in it! Yay!
Next day was island hopping day! Funny how we went to Pacquiao's lair and instead of checking it out, we bought accessories and souvenirs from the locals selling there. Haha, mind you my titas were hoarding some! It was a great, great day to explore Boracay for the weather was in our favor. The sun may be too high, but it was perfectly fine for a beach weather. We went to this island I forgot already, we ate there for brunch and yehey for sand castle and a full tummy! Afterwards, we went to do some snorkeling. Seriously, Puerto Galera's corals and fishes are still a winner for me. I keep comparing it to all the places I've tried snorkeling with; but Galera is still number one for me yet. I still have to see it on other islands too, soon enough.:) Then a perfect stroll at the beach was done that afternoon.
The night before we left Boracay was my favorite night. Why? FULL BODY MASSAGE! Hallelujah, praise the Lord! I've been waking up to leg cramps again for two consecutive nights -- the night before our trip and on our first night there, and it was too painful to walk into the next day. I kept disturbing my mom also because I scream like there's no tomorrow whenever it happens. My mom was too caring that she insisted to treat me a massage my body has been craving for ages. Mind you it was the kind of massage I wanted! Best massage ever! Parang lahat ng sakit ko sa katawan, minahal ang massage! Heeee, I'm so kilig that my mom treated me, sooo thanks ma!:* Kahit feeling ko yun na kapalit ng cake ko dapat. Hahaha!
Last day was still a busy day, it was a tad bit of a hassle because we encountered problems with regards to our request for a late check-out in the resort we've stayed to. The supervisor was supposed to be the one to help us, but he's exactly the opposite type! I almost lost my cool while talking to him and still, we're the guests so he can't do anything on that matter. Anywayyyy, because the waves are always too strong, we decided to go to Puka Beach by tricycle after our Helmet Diving. I planned on taking a swim, but the waves won't let me. I was scared for Fanaya also for it was too strong, it might take her away.:)) She's a badass kid wearing jacket on a beach! Haha. It was our last time to enjoy the paradise and I believe we did all what we can do to make the most out of our vacation.
Boracay will always be a great place to come back to, even a perfect place to spend your birthdays to. I will never forget how I shared those happy moments with my family and forever will be thankful for Him for the blessings we have. I am beyond happy how God continues to shower me with love everyday; that He seems to make things okay bit by bit as days go by. I am bidding goodbye to January knowing that I am healed and not broken anymore; that I am forgiven and still continuing to forgive each day. It's a wonderful start for my 2014 and I am hoping that it will continue and even be better on the next 11 months. :)







0 comments