Casa Verde!!

by - Monday, April 28, 2014

I finally met Brian's Ribs!! Woohoo!! It's been too long since I wanted to know if the ribs were really that good, finally my time has come! I tried "detoxing" for a day. It was a Good Friday (I'm using that so I could explain that day better) when I decided to throw away the toxins in my body. I did it actually, it was hard for me to open the fridge for I was too tempted to eat those I shouldn't. And goodness gracious, I survived the whole day. I was feeling hungry before I went to sleep that I had to decide what I should eat for tomorrow -- that's where Casa Verde came in. Haha! I know, the whole detoxing thing was stupid that I instantly chose to eat ribs and a giant milkshake. Bwaha. That's what hunger does to a person.


Just a tip. Dine in at Casa Verde before 6pm so you can get a table right away. It is usually packed at that time so you might want to come early to save yourself from a long line and hunger.


I just wish they have smaller utensils.:))



Your 250 pesos would go a long way already. It could feed 3-4 persons with a satisfied tummy! Brian's ribs was that plenty and huge. I was even surprised that our order came right away. The ribs was so good, I could eat them all if I was too hungry. But no, I wouldn't dare to do so. My sister ordered the Strawberry Milkshake and gah, it was the best milkshake I tasted in a long while! It was creamy and sweet, but not too sweet. It was too good that I envied my sister that she discovered that.

A Casa Verde experience won't be complete without trying the tallest milkshake in town, the Milkyway!! I wanted to get one but I hesistated because I felt like 340+ pesos was too much to spend for a milkshake. But because my sister's friend loves us, she bought one for all of us! Wee! 



Can you even guess how hard it was to drink? It was worth a try, pero nakakaumay pagtagal! Casa Verde was worth every peso. I had a great time with my family and I'm happy that I finally got to taste the ribs! Yey!

You May Also Like

0 comments