2014 is a year of looooove.<3 So much weddings and proposals happening left and right, one wedding is with a couple I've witnessed on my first job: Sir John and Mam Kathy's! It's super nice to finally see them settle down. I know for a fact that Mam Kathy waited and prayed for this and I'm happy that it finally happened. I may not be super close with them both, but with the length of time I've seen them, they could be the weirdest sometimes and they could make you feel jealous because they can be the sweetest couple too! :)
I am always in awe on how God brings two people together, on how weddings always make me cry, and on how two people can spread love to others. It will always be touching too to see a groom cry so hard when his bride is walking down the aisle. Sir John was crying so much when the doors opened. Mam Kathy was the most beautiful that day! I was just beyond happy for them. Ahh. Haciendera na si Mam Kathy!! Hahahaha! That was one of the silly jokes we tell her before and on the wedding day.
But what's more thrilling is that I got to see my former colleagues again! Ahh, undying love for REWSS people. It's nostalgic and strange that we still talk about how we miss the place and the people we've grown to love. And by this wedding, I'm reminded that these people helped and pushed me to become better and to become who I am now. I missed them, and I am happy that we are all doing just fine.
It was a perfect day to get married. A perfect day to start a new life. A perfect day to share that wonderful love to their family and friends. It was a beautiful, beautiful wedding.
And oh, thank you for the cutest souvenir! Look, it was a jar of customized M&m's made especially for this event. This has won me over! It was so nice, I am having a hard time to eat it or not.
Congratulations, Sir John and Mam Kathy! Thank you for letting me
witness this beautiful moment in your lives. May you have an amazing life
together, with many cute kids running around soon! God bless your marriage and
best wishes to you both. :)

0 comments