Ed Sheeran - X
These explains why I love Ed Sheeran too much!! Ahh. His new album is insanely good, it's my first iTunes album purchase!! Hahaha. Super duper worth it. I've been playing his album on repeat; and below are my favorites!!
Photograph -- by far, the one track that breaks my heart!! It's so beautiful, it hurts.
Thinking Out Loud - Gahd, could you not Ed? JUST LISTEN TO HIS PURE AWESOMENESS!
One - I know I've shared this before, but this song explains why I love his music.
Tenerife Sea - My feel good song. Gossip tells that this song is for Taylor Swift. Ahh!! I do think so too, for the lyrics of the song explains it all.
Here!! He explained the song here! I love how he shuts people up.<3
Buy his album. YOU WON'T EVER REGRET IT.<3 He's coming to Manila next year and ahhhhh, Project Ed Sheeran is next I guess? :(

0 comments