Draft.

by - Monday, July 28, 2014

You're clouding my mind
I want to sleep but thoughts of you came around
How can I go on without you by my side
Will I be able to go on as time goes by?

No one to talk to
No one to laugh with
I'm not used to this
Maybe I'm just feeling afraid
Maybe I just lost my mind
Why do I feel like I lost a friend

Trying to hide
This things I kept inside
Hard to tell if you're feeling the same
It's suffocating, one day it might explode
These feeling
These thoughts
All I have for you

No one to share with
No one to tease with
I'm not used to this
Maybe I'm just feeling afraid
Maybe I just lost my mind
Why do I feel like this is the last time

Everything feels right with you by my side
Like it's our own secret club
But reality reminds me
Something wrong will never be right

No one to talk to
No one to laugh with
I miss you so bad
It's eating me up inside

No one to share with
No one to tease with
Maybe one day
That will be our time...

..Or maybe I'm wrong, 
It's too much to ask at all.

You May Also Like

0 comments