Update: Project #EdSheeranMNL -> #EdSheeranKL!!
This is actually the first time that this happened -- I usually don't buy concert tickets on the day it sells because of my tight budget issues, but ahh! There's a first time for everything!! AND!! This is also the first time ever that I'm going VIP! I can't wait for March already! :) Huuuuuuuge thanks to Chichi for falling in line early so we can have the tickets, and for Teo for always supporting our fangirl life. Deym, Sheerios got it sold out on that same day! Eeee, I'm so happy! :]

UPDATE:
I MAY OR MAY NOT BE CRYING RIGHT NOW.:((( I was supposed to watch Ed Sheeran's concert tonight; but due to unforeseen circumstances, which was actually a blessing in disguise (hopefully I could write soon)... I am here in Kuala Lumpur! But the tickets were sold out already and I am having a hard time finding one.</3 GAAAAAAH please let me watch this show!!! I need toooo.</3

0 comments