Reflect and Renew
If there will come a day that ngenge couldn't be found, I think I know exactly where to find her: somewhere in Tagaytay. It has been her go-to place whenever she needs to celebrate, stroll, or think. There are places that makes us feel 'home' and I believe Tagaytay is for her. She needed time to reflect so she went there to do that. But of course, there's me to accompany her. *wink*
Some things push us to pause and to reflect upon things. Most of the time, when things don't go as planned, we question everything. We keep asking ourselves why bad things happen to us -- and we feel like we don't ever deserve it. Even if we do good, these things will keep happening to us especially if we didn't get the lesson at first. So you pause. You take a deep breath and you pray. Then you will realize, it is God's way of saving you from what's not right for you. I am and will always be a believer that things happen for a reason. And I do believe that these things are here for us either to teach us or to humble us. God will never hurt us, but we do get hurt right? It's His way of telling us to trust Him fully so He could give us His plans in His perfect timing; for it is He who can only renew our soul.
I never thought nor ever wished that Lorraine and I would grow together as who we are now -- for I used to hate her back in college. Hahaha! As funny as it seems, who would have thought that she could be one of my closest friends ever? I am happy and proud not only because this friendship grew over the years, but also because we are growing on a spiritual level lately. It happens so rarely on a friendship level, but I have established this strong relationship with God that I happily share with her.
But hey, I may have never say this often to you nge, but I am beyond thankful that you are my friend. You are my sister from another mother and thank you for being you. Thank you for the trust and for keeping me grounded and for reminding me the things I needed to be reminded of -- may it be harsh or not. Haha! I love you and I am hoping that one day, everything will just fall into your place. :) Huuugs!
*late post*
But hey, I may have never say this often to you nge, but I am beyond thankful that you are my friend. You are my sister from another mother and thank you for being you. Thank you for the trust and for keeping me grounded and for reminding me the things I needed to be reminded of -- may it be harsh or not. Haha! I love you and I am hoping that one day, everything will just fall into your place. :) Huuugs!
*late post*

0 comments