I am happy and proud for a dear friend who's about to be married soon. I've been lucky enough that they have been entrusting me so much details regarding their relationship even when they got together, until now that they are getting married. Corinne is one of my closest friends I know I have for keeps and I couldn't be happier that she found the man she deserves.:) I know very well that Erwin will take care of her the way she deserves to be cared and loved, and I cannot wait for them to have such cute and wonderful babies!
Piece by piece, Corinne is giving me a glimpse of their wedding preparations; either sending me some of their prenup pictures, the picture of the invitation, and now the prenup video!! They haven't released this to many but I am just too happy for them that I teared up too many times watching it over and over. :) Enjoy!

0 comments