First home: Shaftsbury Serviced Residences
If there are one of the most memorable firsts I have here; it's my first home. I am blessed enough that the company who hired me provides relocation to expatriates. That means I never had to worry about flying and finding my home here. Well not for long, but they do provide a beautiful home for a month until you can find your own. I was given a studio suite at Shaftsbury Serviced Residences. You read it right, a SUITE (which made me feel even sadder and lonelier). Haha! But that studio room was the witness of my struggles, fears and tears -- in which I keep close to my heart.
So take a look of my lovely first home:
So take a look of my lovely first home:
<View outside>
<my room>
Please excuse my stuff right there :))
It's pretty amazing how big and comfortable my room was. I was not used to living/sleeping alone but their comfortable bed helped me to do so. Shaftsbury have a super friendly staff that will help you on anything you need. They provide transport service for guests to offices in Cyberjaya, so I never had to worry on how to find my workplace on my first day to work. I got lost on my way home (because I didn't know that they can pick us up also) but I am thankful for being lost because I discovered Shaftsbury Square which you can find lots of restaurants, grocery stores and some establishments. You can even go swim and go to the gym everyday if you want to free your mind. I just don't have a washing machine on my room so I needed to hand wash my clothes and dry it on my restroom because I have no place to dry it in. (They provide laundry services but it was too expensive for me). All in all, I had a wonderful and memorable stay here! I miss this place though... I still wish I took those comfy pillows with me when I checked out. :)

0 comments