Life Currently | 01
It's been a while!! I know, I know; as much as I wanted to write (and catch up on the things I still owe to this blog)... I'm caught up with my own personal life lately. Sometimes I still feel like I don't have enough time for the day to do the things I need to do. Living alone gives you a long list to dos everyday -- or maybe I'm just watching and following too much shows that I don't have time for myself anymore. Haha! I'm still trying to manage my time, especially with all this shifting work schedule. And so... my life currently.
I feel like it's been a trend in my blog that I have months were I don't and can't seem to write such thing; as well as there are months where my writings are/were full-blown. Talk about writer's block. Heh, feelingera. But this time, all I could wish for is to have at least more hours per day; like 30 instead of 24! No joke. Getting enough sleep and doing things I need to do is something I'm still figuring out. Especially on weekends! *sigh* Lalo kung galing ako ng night shift tas morning shift na next week? Parusa. That's why I don't feel like doing anything during weekends, So what's making me busy currently is mostly about work and my house chores. October will be gone in two days, and 2015 will end in a short two months! Which means... catching up on my targets on work. I still have a few things left to do that's why I am doing my best to focus on my job. You know, increments and bonuses! Pabibo pa more. Clearly, this is not focusing because all I did today is to catch up on my blog. Hahaha. Do your best your face. But basically that's it, I'm caught up between independent life and work. Mahirap parin minsan ang walang nanay swear. Wish me luck!!
*to be continued...
*to be continued...

0 comments