Meet Chanel
This is Chanel, a shih tzu breed dog adopted by my mom!! Actually, it was given to her from a friend and since then parang may bagong anak na yung nanay ko. Haha. Seriously. I even think that Chanel was a replacement of me when I left home to work abroad. Char. They have been planning to get a dog for years already but I am always against it. Why? We don't have time to take care of a pet. I was so hurt when our first puppy died when I was still a kid. Para syang trauma, especially when I saw him dying.:( My mom is always the busiest at home even if she doesn't work. Yes, that's a fact. It's like she never runs out of things to do even when at home. I guess it's just how mothers roll; that's why I kept telling her how she complains that she has so much work to do then they are planning to take care of someone she won't be able to take care of. But of course that was all wrong, we don't have time for pets -- until this piece of cutie heaven came (clingy din super).
Let these pictures explain why.
My mom petting her while doing her usual computation tasks :))
Such a bebe!!
She knows how to smile! :)
Nakiki-selfie pa
Sleeps with a blanket on; such a dork.
Basahan namin.:))
Ugh super cute!! Sarap kainin. My mom and my sisters have been sending me pictures of/with her, of course to make me feel jealous! She's turning 1 this December 13; 2 days apart from my mom's so it'll be a double celebration and I'll miss it. :( But I cannot wait to meet her soon! Yay! :) I'll see you soon, bebe!

0 comments