Electric Run MY
My first ever color/night run!! I only joined a run once in my life, the Hyundai Run for a Cause event years ago for 5km only. I always wanted to join fun runs or run events to collect singlets and for exercise purposes as well; for I used to run at Ayala Triangle way back then after work soooo walalang. Just sharing! But I cannot simply join fun runs becaaaause it is usually held on Sunday mornings and I have church commitments during Sundays.:) And so, we discovered the Electric Run from a teaser on Facebook regarding this event. It was an eventful teaser that made us want to join. We waited for the day of registration and tadah!! This event is definitely one for the books for me! It was well planned and organized. You can see it from the collection of the race kits to the event itself.
Pictures!
Best racekit ever! It includes a race shirt which was super duper nice, a LED wristband, markers, bib with pins and other sponsors' promo stuff
Food trucks
Ze runners from left to right: Jed, Karen, Kim, Tin, Me, Jacq and Dianne :)
1st courseland: Neffmau5 Land
2nd courseland: Electro Rainforest
3rd courseland: Rainbow Road
4th courseland: Under The Sea
5th courseland: The Powerhouse
Glowing cups for the water station
Yasssss! Another 5k! :)
Finish line celebration
Kudos to the organizers of Electric Run MY; even though the original race date was postponed, still it was well organized. I was amazed with how systematic the collection of the race kits when we got ours; there were stations for information, then to double check the identity of a person, and after that, you go to the next to get your race kit. Cool. Just by that, imagine how it was during the event itself. With over 11,000 participants, they were able to handle it so well. The participants ran per batch (per thousand I think) so we had to wait for our turn to start. There were ushers everywhere, signs, emergency stations, beautiful lights and everything. You won't even see people throwing trash in the race track. And we even got more than what we paid for! Imagine, Evian was one of the sponsors and of course, it was given on the water station! Haha. There were finisher medals given after the race, and a Cornetto! Wahahaha ice cream pagkatapos tumakbo. lol. Overall, it was definitely a fun and super organized event. There was an after party but we didn't know the performers so we didn't bother staying anymore. But yay! Thanks, Electric Run MY!! For more info of this event, click here. :)

0 comments