Sony α6000

by - Thursday, April 21, 2016

HUHUUUU FINALLY!! After wanting to have it for a year, I was able to purchase my dream camera! *tears* The last camera I had was still broken for it fell on the floor years ago. I never got the time to have it fixed so it was forgotten already. And tada, I asked for Chichi's recommendation on what camera should I purchase and she gave me this. I never wanted a DSLR camera for it's too bulky so α6000 is a perfect fit! I loved it the moment I saw it from the store. Haha. Since then, I kept checking whether it is still on sale or if I can purchase it already. Huhu. Nakakakilig pala pag sayo na.


I don't have test pictures that much for I instantly used it for my Redang trip. I have yet to learn how to control and be knowledgeable on its settings but it takes amazing pictures!! I'm too happy!!

You May Also Like

0 comments