Great awe. :]
A blessed Sunday everyone! :)
Today is a blessed day indeed. I'm in great awe today and I just wanted to share it here. Sundays were always a blessing, but today is a different one. Why? It is because I was one of the lucky people who was taught by Ka Eduardo Manalo. My religion is Iglesia Ni Cristo, that is why having him today in our church, giving us a lecture, is already a gift for us. Plus I got the chance to shake hands with him.ü How great can that be? Even my sister never got that chance, when in fact she's the one who is most devoted to our church. This was the ever first time I listened to the lecture very well... because most of the time, I get distracted by the things I have in mind. Haha.
I just feel complete today, I had a great sleep and I woke up perfectly early. :) Thank You for today! I swear I won't forget this. I hope everyone feels great too! I had a long day to go, so God bless you guys. Have a blessed week ahead! :]

0 comments