Twenty First.ü
My day is officially over! I am now an adult! Hooray to 21! :)
I was about to blog the past few days and yet I can't find any time to do so, I'm busy at work.. I go home late, and I can't even do the things I needed to do last week! But thank God I don't have much tasks this week compared to last week. :)
So here are some images from my 21st celebration: (P.S. I believe my celebration isn't over yet, so I'll be updating this blog til my celebration is over! Haha. I believe I have a month-long one.;p)
My Fierces friends.:) They have been with me through thick and thin, I love them super, though they were not complete... they are my friends that are truly worth keeping! :]
My Jipmeyts loves! :) The people who never let me down! My great companions, my taekwondo friends, and most of all..the cure to my sadness! :]
My Palmasonic friends! :] They are simply one of the happiest people I've shared my life with, though we only see each other during birthday celebrations... they always remind me of our memorable Junior years! :)
Last saturday was actually my celebration for my high school friends, but I wanted one of my closest friend from college to be there...:] Plus, she brought her mom, her sister and her cousin which made the celebration even merrier! My ngengebels!ü I guess I still owe a lot to this girl, I may have done some things that created a space between our friendship, yet I'm still thankful that she's still there. I do pray that I can still keep her despite the things that happened from the past...
Last but not the least was that I actually asked Jake Cuenca during his birthday celebration to greet me! I was so thrilled to watch this over and over! wooo! And here it is: ♥
Then January 24 is my day! I actually went to work today because I had to. Haha. It was a great day indeed. First time ever that birthday greetings flooded on my facebook wall. I dunno some of them, but those made my day. Thanks also to my sweet friends who made effort to greet me through artsy fartsies! :) I love it though. (I'll post it soon!) Then my officemates surprised me with a cake. :) It was a sweet afternoon. Literally called 'sweet' because chocolates, cakes, and pastries are present!
Baby and I watched Tangled after! I love the movie I sweaaaaaaaaaar! I so loved the floating lanterns. :) I loved the story, it was a great animated film. :] Then I was about to see a friend after we watched the movie, yet she can't wait. :| And that almost ruined my day! Also because the cake that I wanted to buy wasn't available that time anymore... I felt like I wasn't always given the chance to be happy on the birthday...hai. I just asked baby to eat then so I can forget what just happened. He made my day a special one.. just by being there. And I'm happy that my lola (one of my ever closest friend back in college) called to greet me, which perhaps made me forget that I feel bad before my day ends.
And then before I go to sleep, I keep asking myself: am I really happy today? My answer is yes and no. Yes because I am finally letting myself be loved and be happy, for once. Because I enjoyed this day with no doubt and worries. No because, I still feel incomplete. I am expecting more of today and yet I feel like I was just greeted by many. Maybe I'm just expecting too much from those people that are close to my heart.. I don't understand, but I am still seeking for the reason why I can't let myself be happy. I know the reason why, but I have to let it go, move on, and move forward. Anyway, thank You Lord for another year. Thank you for today and for everyday of my life. I love You and I hope that You'll still be with me til my next birthdays! ü
Hello adulthood! :]

0 comments