Hurt Loop.

by - Saturday, March 12, 2011

Ever heard the lines "You don't deserve someone like me, you deserve someone better", "It's not you, it's me", "I hope someday we could be friends just like we are before"??? It's the same old non-sense, insensitive lines.

I could have punched someone's face for those words. 

I can't barely explain what I feel now, I feel tired... tired of trying and giving everyone a chance to break my heart. It's like I'm giving them a portion of me to break. Funny, isn't it? Knowing that this whole thing was just fooling around. Well yes, it was really fooling around at first.. that's why I don't doubt it why this is happening now. I just feel like crying, I wanted to talk to anyone but I can't seem to find someone to talk to. Why does everyone come and then leave you hurting? That they will eventually make you realize that the problem is you, that there is something in you that makes them wanna do that.

I admit I was never perfect, but I never wanted to hurt someone because I fucking know how it feels like to be hurt. It sucks to be like this, it sucks when you can't stop your tears from falling. Can I shut these emotions off? :( I'm just tired of this crap, that's why I decided to learn how to master the art of hate. Bravo, for that's the most stupid thing I can do right now. 

You May Also Like

0 comments