Lovely.
This is indeed a one great way to describe what HAPPINESS means. :)
Last March 19 was the first ever CSR Project of our company. I forgot what CSR stands for, but to explain further… it was an outreach activity. Children ranging from 3 - 15 years old are accepted in House of Refuge Foundation, Inc. (somewhere in Mindanao Ave.) and I’m telling you that they are the loveliest kids ever. They were raised well I must say, for they have good manners and for they know when to be grateful for everything. It was a one of a kind experience I will never ever forget, seeing those smiles, those talents… which made me realize how lucky we are to have our own family and shelter. I almost cried when they sang. I loved how they hugged us before we bid goodbye… and the fact that we made them happy, makes me the happiest. Thanks you REWSS, thank you for this wonderful experience.
After the outreach activity was my time for my bestfriends! :) FINALLY!!! I haven’t seen them for years, like gahhhh. I cannot explain how thrilled I am to see them again!♥ Too bad Capt. J was working that time so we can’t talk to her that long. It was fun catching up with Shie, literally talking about EVERYTHING we had in mind! I hope we can do this often, it has been a while since we had a conversation like this. Plus the fact that we’re bestfriends for almost a decade now!! Woohoo! I wish Carla can come home soon… so we can have our own bff time! I love you bests, I missed you guys soooo much! Happy to see you again! :)
Yey! Thank You for a wonderful Saturday.♥

0 comments