One Question

by - Sunday, March 27, 2011

If you were given the chance to correct the mistakes you have done in the past, will you grab it or not?

--One question I asked from a college friend while we were having a conversation last night from a friend's birthday party.

He's unsure of the answer, and so he threw the question back to me. And I answered YES without any hesitation. Why? I was scared before, scared that I might get hurt again and might hurt the person who is loving me that time. I was wrong then because the person I need was there right in front of me yet I made some stupid things that made him let go. I can't explain everything why I was like that during his time, but then again... if I were given the chance to take it back and redo the things that I have done, I would. I definitely would.

Seeing him hurting lately was the most hurtful thing I can feel now. All I wanted was for him to be happy with whoever he chooses to love, but I felt that he is not treated well by the person he is seeing right now. I'm sad for I can't do anything to make him feel better, nor to make him feel secured. I had him at his best, but I lost him by holding back. And so he found someone that maybe deserves him the way he should be... yet it went the other way around. I swear I wanted to take him back, love him the way he should be loved, I wanted to tell him things like 'See that? If you just waited a little longer, you won't be hurt today.' Stuff like that, but of course I can't. I just wanted to take away his pain and make him happy. I dunno. I feel hurt whenever he's hurting. He's the person I wanted to love unconditionally, the way loving should be done; but maybe we weren't meant to be together now... I dunno in the future, only God knows.

Wee. This is just mere thoughts from last night... until now. Funny thing is, he's everything that I wish for when I see 11:11 in my clock. :| Wishes are wishes, it may come true at some point as explained in this quote from Grey's Anatomy:

"We don't wish for the easy stuff. We wish for big things. Things that are ambitious, out of reach. We wish because we need help and we're scared and we know we may be asking too much. We still wish though, because sometimes they come true."

You May Also Like

0 comments