Saturday = Family day ♥

by - Sunday, April 03, 2011

I am starting to love Saturdays!! Yesterday was the first ever marathon I joined: the Hyundai Run for a Cause. I am happy to complete a 5k marathon run! Yipee! I thought I won't be able to do it, but I did... it was just a piece of cake! Just kidding.:)) Here is a picture of me after the run:

Congratulations to me! ♥

We headed to my lola's house after, it was so refreshing to see her again! I dunno... my lola and I didn't have that great grandmother-granddaughter relationship, but I began to appreciate her after we left her house to have a place of our own. Then we went back home for a rest and a shower, then off to the mall for our Family Day! I think we are making that a habit, that 'family day' thingy? :] It was a three or four consecutive Saturdays that we do go out, eat, shop/watch a movie, or do some groceries which I really really love. Those moments were incomparable. I get to  laugh with my sisters more often and share the day with them was irreplaceable... I do hope we can always do that. Thanks to my mom, and most especially... thanks to You for keeping us closer. I'm so excited for the coming holy week! It was the first ever holy week that we have plans, it'll be a perfect time to rest and have more family bondings! ♥

You May Also Like

0 comments