What a busy week it was, I'm expecting more busy weeks ahead... But despite my busy days at work, I thank God for still letting me enjoy things in life. :) Let me enumerate why I had a happy week:
Tuesday! It was an afternoon with the only celebrity I'll ever love.:') HAHAHA!
I'm one of the lucky people to have that "special" time to spend with him... I dunno, he's the first ever celebrity that I got a huge crush on, like if I have the chance to see him, I WILL! I swear I still got chills nor be starstruck whenever I see him. He's sooooo nice and I am always thankful to meet people who loves him also. I love it that because of him, I have created that special bond with others plus the special friendship strangers can never have. :]
Wednesday was unbelievable. Another 11:11 wish came true. I don't know if that 11:11 thing was real or it is just a plain coincidence. My friend is acting weird lately, and I don't understand why. She won't tell me why, or even explain what's happening to her... that's why when I saw 11:11 Tuesday night, I wished that she could tell me everything she feels. Then the next day, while having our coffee break, she told me one story that explained her extreme weirdness the past few days! Now tell me what's with 11:11?? It's really weird, that's the second time it happened to me.
Friday was a bowling night! It was fun even though I don't personally know some of them, haha. New friends, new friends!! Then Saturday came, it's SMART Fun Familia day! It was my 2nd visit at Enchanted Kingdom this year, but this time it's all free! Thanks SMART for a fun day! Haha. FYI, EK was closed because of SMART. Yes, you've read it right! It's one of SMART's summer activities for their employees I guess. So it's one good reason to work there, then a good thing for me because ngenge works there! Cooooooool! :] But I hate it that I still feel dizzy up to this moment. :| Btw, these are some of the pictures from yesterday's fun familia:
It was a fun yet stressful week after all, but I thank Him for everything that happened this week. It was great, it was really a week to remember. Thank You! :)
~ mayls^♥

0 comments