Tali Beach!!

by - Sunday, April 17, 2011

I guess we all can feel that summer's definitely here!! It's already hot anywhere, but there's a great great way to love the sun and feel the heat: BEACH!!! ♥

This weekend is definitely a blast. Yesterday, we went to Tali Beach at Nasugbu, Batangas for our teambuilding. The place was soooooo beautiful! I love it! It was a one of the happiest weekend I've had so far, I must say. Most especially last night's memory game and *insert what happened in Tali Beach, stays in Tali Beach here* HAHAHA! It was pure laughter and fun memories. I could never ever forget that. :]  It was a sad night for me too, having a bad news about my father's health, and knowing that you're having one of the best nights of your life with people who are leaving soon. And as usual, I cannot hold that kind of sad emotion... so I cried before putting myself to sleep. Psh. 

Anyway, back to the happy moments. It was even memorable when I tried jumping off the cliff! Waha! Jumping there could drown myself, but mind you, I was able to pull it off -- I did it thrice! :] (but I could only jump from the 2nd level haha) Hello again to my wounds, brrr. These are making my knees/legs feel so numb, I don't understand why. I absolutely love everything about this weekend!!! Wooooooooo. Minus all the sad things okei? Here are some pictures from our weekend getaway:











Thank You for this. ♥

You May Also Like

0 comments