Goodbye.
Days from now, I could look back and compare what I have become for working in a year already. Yes, exactly 10 days from now is my work anniversary.
Since then, it was a series of hellos and goodbyes. Hello to a new life, to a new set of friends, to a new set of people, to a new set of life, and to a new experience. Goodbyes were always the hardest. We tend to say goodbye to those new people in our lives. People who have touched you in so many ways, and even in helping you adapt to your new life and environment.
I never knew that I would feel this kind of sadness after yesterday. Two weeks in a row, two people with great contribution left the company. Yes, it’s a simple goodbye, the first week wasn’t that hard… but maybe we’ll see the effect days after we learn to stand up for ourselves and even after we learn on to do things on our own. Second week was just normal, yesterday wasn’t. I was emotional when our team leader sent an email for the team. It was all happy, sad, and full-of-hopes email. I almost cried, but I learned to hold that sad emotion. I felt that it was the time that I can’t really explain what to feel, for I know in mind that he cared so much for us, he cared too much for the team.
Two great guys. Undeniably to have a fulfilling future.
I was moved by these people, for they have become a good inspiration for me to work hard and achieve what my goals are. Everything the team have are great memories, the laughters and I know, the moments we’ve shared will be forever cherished. I’m happy for I have worked with them, thankful enough that they became as one of my mentors. For us left in the team, life goes on. I hope we’ll stay as happy as we are always.
And to Sir Erwin and Sir Chris, thank you for fighting for our concerns, for your great contributions and for keeping the team bonded as possible. You’ll be greatly missed, ‘til we meet again!


0 comments