by - Wednesday, October 26, 2011

There are just some questions that linger my mind today. Questions like 'Have you ever wished having a different life?', 'Ever feel like giving up?', or simply the question like 'Do you know where to escape for a while when you feel like breaking down?'. I feel like I do.

These past few days or weeks probably weren't as good as I thought it was. Seriously, this is the very day that I am choking up to how big my responsibility is... considering the fact that I am the second to three children, it's hard to accept how things fall apart lately. Well okei, I'm not blogging this out para magreklamo. I'm not. There are just some things in life that would make you feel tired. All this time, I feel like I'm working my ass off just to pay my debts for this family.

"Ndi ko lang naman toh luho, luho rin nila. Yun nga lang, wala ng control."


Seryoso nakakapagod na. Minsan alam ko nagbibiro lang naman yung nanay ko, pero naririndi talaga ko. Kung pwede lang ako mag-magic ng pera para tumahimik lang sila. Ndi ko alam bakit ganun na yung feeling. Basta bigat na bigat lang ako ngayon... Ndi ko alam kung san ako pupunta eh. Kaya naiisip ko na lang na sana mayaman na lang talaga ko! Kung may malaking sweldo lang ako eh, why not diba?

Hay Lord, tulungan mo kong kayanin toh. :(

You May Also Like

0 comments