3 Idiots
Almost all of my friends are telling me to watch this movie. I downloaded it before because my sister wanted to watch it too, but still... I didn't get the chance to watch it until today! FINALLY. I know I missed half of my life not watching this movie, and I'm glad I finally did.
So 3 Idiots is about Rancho, Farhan, and Raju; they are like roommates in an Engineering school. I loved every single part of the movie, for it kinda relieved my high school and college days. I am amazed and blown away with how hungry Rancho is with learning. He is the teacher's enemy number one, yet ended up the number one in the bunch. He is so smart that he can actually turn one thing into a great invention, plus his drive to push his friends to choose what their heart is telling them where to be is pure awesome. This movie have made me cry several times, talk about how I cried so much that I am so affected with the story! That's just how effective they are. I have learned so much in this movie, motivated more to do what I love doing. Gahd, I'm so inlove with this film that it goes to my favorites. Why haven't I watched this movie before?! I am planning to watch this movie over and over again, and I think I will never get bored watching it.
3 idiots is beautifully and is wonderfully made movie. It's a must watch movie for everyone! ♥
ALL IS WELL! /aal-izz-well/


0 comments