BFFs

by - Saturday, November 26, 2011

I know this is a so late post! I haven't found any time to blog last week and this week because of work, as always... so I have a lot of catching up to do on my blog!

I'm happy that me and my bestfriends, Joan and Shiela finally got the time to see each other. It was Shie's birthday last November 17, that's why we planned to have dinner and caught up with each other's lives. It was actually a joyous moment for me to be with them again, knowing that they are doing good with whatever path they chose right now... I'm such a proud bestfriend for the both of them, I just wish Carla was with us too that time.


Belated happy birthday Shie! Thank you guys for the time, I loved catching up with the both of you. I love you all! Til next time.:)

You May Also Like

0 comments