Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid
Since the release of Katy Perry's new single: The
One That Got Away... it may seem that I am writing now because I relate to the words of the song:
And in another life I would be your girl
We keep all our promises, be us against the world
And in another life, I would make you stay
So I don't have to say you were the one that got away
The one that got away
Well actually, I DON'T. I relate mostly on the
title; and I think each of us has this someone who got away. That's when I
thought of writing something about it. Ha! Yeah I do, but I'm actually over it.
It is just that I am having thoughts about closure. I even wrote about him
in one of my previous posts, you may read it here.
Yes, he's my Chuck Bass! See how I incorporate my life to what I watch? Hahah I
know it's hilarious to say but I really do see him in Chuck. Like everything Blair says
that Chuck is good at ruining everything -- it's him, so him. He always suck at chances... and I went tired of giving him
those. So there, I gave him the very last chance early this year because I have
learned to believe that he did change after all the countless chances. Knowing
him, he kept blowing it up. He wanted to have me so easy that because of that chance... he thought of having me right away. But it doesn't work like
that. I needed to see that he is still worthy of me, instead he said that I was
not helping him enough for us to be back to the way we are before. I wanted him to
put more effort on pursuing me, yet he did not. He wants everything to be easy,
always. He liked me that much because I was the only girl who rejected him,
while all of the other girls are flirting with him. See? I'm not gonna be that
easy. He said things that made me realize that he's not worth it anymore. He
will blew up all those chances everytime, and what? he will always be the same
guy I knew back on my freshman year in college. We stopped talking after those
exchange of words. I never heard anything from him from then.
...until I went to view his Facebook profile.
Haha! It didn't change anything. I am still disappointed of what person he is,
like he won't change a thing. Please don't judge. I know this is all a one-sided
entry, but he made me look at him like this. I somehow wanted to talk to him,
like ask him how he is he doing and all that. Good thing I confided it with my
friend first. I actually wanted some closure. I don't know why all of a sudden I felt
the need of that. I do wanted to close my chapter with him, and I guess his
chapter with mine also. It would be that easy knowing that he is now ok and
moved on. I always felt like he needed me to be fine... but my friend is right -- that will only prove that he will forever need me to be ok, and I don't want to
open another chapter anymore.
What I feared before already happened, surprisingly... it does not affect me at all. I was ready then, but he was not. I already found someone better, someone I know who will treat me right. Someone who is ready to accept me for who I am and for who I am not. But I do wish him all the best in life! I only want him to be happy as well. I hope he finds the right girl that will treat him right, better than what I did.
What I feared before already happened, surprisingly... it does not affect me at all. I was ready then, but he was not. I already found someone better, someone I know who will treat me right. Someone who is ready to accept me for who I am and for who I am not. But I do wish him all the best in life! I only want him to be happy as well. I hope he finds the right girl that will treat him right, better than what I did.
And so I learned... maybe some things are really better left
unsaid.

0 comments