B and S-like friendship.
These are gifs I got from tumblr, having this quote that says: "Even when you’re not sure where you’re headed; it helps to know you’re not going there alone."
I find Blair and Serena's friendship wonderful and true. For they will fight from the silliest and petty things; but will still look for each other at the end of the day. Gladly, I found this kind of friendship with one of my closest friend, ngenge. :) She has this Blair-like attitude that's why she claims that she's Blair and I'm her Serena. As our friendship grew this past two years, I can say that I see us with S and B. It's funny how we fight with the smallest things but know that we still have each other.
I am even thankful to have this kind of friendship. Yes, it wasn't easy... but it's different. We may not claim that we're bestfriends like all bestfriends are, but I am sure of what this friendship has. Last Thursday was one of our friendship's highlights. We got the chance to jog around Ayala to give our mind a time to be far away from all the stress given by work. Then the rest was history. It is one of the few times that she talks about her personal life... most especially her lovelife. She barely opens up, that's why I am surprised with how far that conversation went. I wanted to help her so bad, yet all I can do is to listen to what she said. I am amazed how she handles everything right now, yet I don't want her to be hurt badly. She's the type of girl who doesn't cry... and maybe it will be a surprise if I see a tear coming out through her eye. I am proud of what she became right now, too thankful for trusting me for all those private stories. I don't know what is next for her, but I will always be by her side. I have my utmost respect to my B, and I do pray for her happiness. I just want her to be happy to the one she deserves.
Stay strong ngenge, I know you can do this. Keep praying! Hugs.










0 comments