Series Schmeries
It's pretty weird how everything we watch affect the way we think and view life or love. 2007, as far as I remember... I started watching the US series: Gossip Girl. I forgot who inspired me to watch it but since then it became one of my favorite shows. It became one of the inspirations on how I carry myself, view my perspective on love and friendship. By then, I became affected with Chuck and Blair's love story. Talk about how I cried each time they have to let go of each other...
With Gossip Girl's recent episode, I was that affected with how Chuck Bass apologized to Blair. It was a different Chuck Bass who came to Blair's place just to tell these:
“I’m sorry for losing my temper the night you told me Louis proposed to you. I’m sorry for not waiting longer at the Empire State Building. I’m sorry for treating you like property. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you I loved you when I knew I did. But most of all, I'm sorry that I gave up on us when you never did. You’re always there for the people you love even when they don’t deserve it.”
What a tear-jerker scene given by Chuck. I felt all the emotion from him and from how broken Blair felt after that! Wew, I've been watching Gossip Girl for 5 years now... and I can't miss a single episode of that. :D
From Edward and Bella, to Damon, Stefan, and Elena. I've been a fan of the Twilight Saga before, watch Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse over and over until I get over with their scenes... then everything changed when my officemates introduced The Vampire Diaries to me! Gah. You don't know how intense everything is when I watch that! The story gets even better and better every episode. I'm so hooked and torn with Delena and Stelena, plus the brotherly love of Damon and Stefan that made the whole story more interesting. Katherine gets wiser as each year go by... even though she kept betraying everyone, I still love how she cares for Stefan and Damon, she's the wisest vampire ever!!!
Then there's Pretty Little Liars!! One of the coolest series ever. I totally love the story, all those twist and turns, with how A plays with the girls....gah!! I miss them so much. I still have to wait for January to see the new episode. :(
And my latest addiction, New Girl!! Weee. It never failed to make me laugh. Zooey Deschanel is so hilarious that I can laugh the whole time watching her. Hahaha. Actually, that show made me want to have those guys like them to be my closest friends!
Those 4 shows make my fiction world go gaga. I can't find someone to talk about those that's why I need to blog my thoughts out. Oh I forgot! I dreamt to be a model one day that's why I love watching America's Next Top Model too! I am proud to see the Filipino talent to be part of the show. Hai,,, I watch these series more than I watch teleseryes here. Haha. There you go, my ever favorite series. :)

0 comments