It May All Fade Away
Yes, I am looking back again. Just today, I went to my old multiply site to browse through my old blogs, those little notes I have before, telling everything I feel; be emotional, happy, excited, or sad. And there I saw a blog posted for a bestfriend because it's her birthday and I don't know how it will reach her. It did reach her and actually made her happy. It's the simplest gift I could ever give her that time because we were at college then, busy building our future but still taking some time to catch up with each other. You may read it here. And another birthday greeting I posted on my tumblr page, here.
See how inseparable we were before? She used to be the first person I run to... the only person who understands my rants and mood swings. The only person I can talk to about everything for a day, yet still we have something to talk about the next day. I don't even know what happened now. I can't even remember the last time I talked to her, all I know is that I am helping her get ideas for her thesis before... but when she graduated and until to this day, I haven't got the chance to talk to her.
I miss Skepot, I miss her so much that I want to hug her when I see her. Our faded friendship saddens me, seriously. There were times that I try to message her, and I get no reply... so I stopped communicating too. I know people get too busy at times, but I don't know what to think about it anymore. I wanted to ask her why, if she's ignoring me or what. I miss the old times. I miss you Skepot. I miss my best bud.

0 comments