Train Live in Manila

by - Thursday, December 22, 2011

I know this is a super late post, but I wanted to share a dream came true for me. I was a fan of Train since I heard Drops of Jupiter, until I got the Save Me, San Francisco album. That moment I knew that they are coming back to Manila... I never hesitated to go and buy tickets for their concert! Ha! I love it that ngenge and I bought on the first day sale of the tickets.:]

Some pictures from that magical night:








Finally, I got to hear Parachute live!!! and If It's Love, Marry Me, Drops of Jupiter, and all my favorites! I love that they gave away so much during their concert here. I wish I was sitting at the Patron area that time, I envy everyone down there. Pat is such a good guy. He loved Manila so much and I hope they come back soon. I had a great great time with this concert, I enjoyed it too much that I forgot that my head will probably hurt after! This is the first day I went out after my accident, and haha I sure made the most out of it. I love you, Train! Thanks for the great night! ♥ 

You May Also Like

0 comments