Damon Salvatore invades Manila

by - Sunday, May 20, 2012

As you all know, I'm a fan of TV series, the dramas and all that... especially The Vampire Diaries. TVD has a special place in my heart, I know it's a fiction but they have a dragging story. Season 3 just ended a week ago and then some shocking and exciting news came to my twitter feed one Thursday morning...


^THIS!! I was like, is this a joke? IAN SOMERHALDER IS COMING TO PHILIPPINES TO BE AN ENDORSER OF PENSHOPPE??!! Maigaaaaahd. I can't even explain how ecstatic I am that day! My ultra fangirl mode was turned ON exactly after I have read his tweet! I love you Penshoppe, you are bringing the most loved internationals to Philippines! Ahh, I am flooding everyone's feed in Twitter just because I'm frustrated on how to see him! Gah, I don't want to spend thousands of pesos just to see him, it's like paying them just to have a picture with my beloved Damon Salvatore... but nah, this is a once in a lifetime chance! This is the time he gets to visit Manila and maybe take some time to meet his fans. I want to see him so bad, even just a glimpse of his gorgeous face! Ooh, and he arrived tonight here in Manila! Take a look at the picture below, isn't he effortlessly sexy?


Nah, I will forever envy those who will get the chance to meet him! How I wish I could be one of them. Congratulations Penshoppe, you made an absolutely great choice! You totally won over Bench's new endorser, Joe Jonas. Like hello, Joe Jonas against Ian Somerhalder? I am sure he will rip Joe with his sexy abs! Hahaha. Help me get the chance to meet him, like pretty pleaaaaaaaaaaase!! :) 

To all the girls who is also dying to meet him... I feel you! I super duper feel all of you. Haha. Bite me, Damon. Have fun in your stay in the Philippines!

You May Also Like

0 comments