Idol Finale
Yes, the rumors are all true (and it's not even a rumor), it is Phillip Phillips who was crowned as the new American Idol this season. Am I happy with the result? I guess not, but I know he deserves the title too. It is just that I am rooting for Jessica Sanchez more than him, and because I believe that Jessica proved to all what she got the whole competition.
The results show this season is one of the best they ever had. Despite the old songs, (haha but hey I know it's because they honor the people who made the music as what we have today) I really enjoyed each performance there! It's like a Jessica Sanchez show, with other guests in it? Ahh, I am so happy that the world gets to see a world-class performance of her. I feel proud that she is a Filipina, and she has the God-given talent we all got to see! But with what I have noticed, I feel like Phillip is too weak to perform lately. He only had like two prod numbers, his duet with I forgot who and his last song with Jessica... of course, except the part that he sang Home for his winning moment. He is always absent in the Ford commercials, and he didn't even sing that much for the finale. Wee, I just hope he'll be better soon, if that is the reason why.
I will never forget when Jessica sang 'I Will Always Love You' again, and her duet with Jennifer Holliday with the song 'And I Am Telling You, I'm Not Going'! Gahd, it is such an amazing and funny performance! Watch it, watch it! Jessica just proved to the world that she is deserving of the title! I just can't get over it. I can watch it over and over, laugh with it, but still stay amazed with all the goosies out there!
It is just so good, so so good! I can't tell how much I loved that duet! I believe it became the most talked about duet the whole day. Haha. Also, I love the surprises in the finale! Wee, a marriage proposal was done in the American Idol stage! How cute is that? And the sexy, hot hot hot JLo performed again. I envy her bodeeehlicious body, it is just too much to handle.
All in all, the American Idol team did such an amazing job. I woke up early for this and was fulfilled until the end of the show. Though I was sad that Jessica did not win, I'm still happy for Phillip Phillips. His song Home is such an amazing song.:) It is such an emotional moment when he started crying and left the stage to hug his family. Aww. He got me teary eyed there. Congratulations PP! :)
Yay! Til next season! I just hope that the American Idol tour will visit Philippines again!!

0 comments