DJDanger, Top Models and QueenB
Penshoppe and Bench have some serious competition going on here! And I swear, I am dying to get passes for the Philippine Fashion Week, since Ian Somerhalder's arrival here in Manila... I haven't got the chance to see him! I want to sooo bad, and luckily Penshoppe is so generous to give all the fans the chance to see him in person! I don't care if I don't get the chance to have a picture with him (but I'd die to have one haha), I just want to see him! On May 24, Penshoppe will open Ian's presscon in public! Wah. This is my one last chance. Sugod sa MOA sa Thursday!!
And then yesterday, Penshoppe and Publicity Asia made an another shocking statement. A muse will be part of the Penshoppe All Stars, and all the clues lead to the QueenB, Blair Waldorf of Gossip Girl! WHAT?! Another international star to endorse a local brand. I can't take this anymore, and it's confirmed that she will also visit Manila!!
I really hope that they feel the frustration that I feel now. Seriously, Chuck and Blair in one local brand? Hooray Penshoppe, only you can do that!! I really want to see Leighton Meester also, she's somewhat an inspiration to me on how to be mean at some point of my life. HAHAHA! I believe she'll be part of the Philippine Fashion Week this coming Saturday, but my problem is: I don't even have passes for it AND Lifehouse's concert falls on the same day! Gah. Kill me now. Why Blair, why?! *frustration attack*
On another note, guess who arrived in Manila this morning?
credits to the owner of the picture
Oh yes you got it right, it is Joe Jonas who arrived here in Manila for Bench! Gah, the competition... I just can't! He even went and shopped at Bench Glorietta 5 this afternoon! Why didn't I go there? Hahaha. I admit I didn't care at first that he'll be visiting here, BUT he is one of my crushes before... so, I may grab this chance to see him. He will have consecutive shows in Ayala Malls and I will surely won't miss it! Ibang level na toh! Minsan lang magpuntahan ang international artists dito, go lang ng go! Maigahd. Ang pathetic ko pakinggan! Haha.
And on another and another note! (wenk wenk wenk) ANTM All Stars Dominique and Allison are also coming to Manila to walk on the runway for Michael Cinco in the Philippine Fashion Week! I die. They are my favorites in the last cycle, and why did not they include Lisa! I bet Allison is here already. Say what?!
Would you even believe this, Lady Gaga, Ian Somerhalder, Joe Jonas and soon Leighton Meester, Dominique and Allison are all in Manila? Woohoo! I am giving all the praises to Bench and Penshoppe, but they seriously have more competition to do!! Since Ed and Leighton are already in Penshoppe, why not get Taylor Swift for Bench? Diba, diba? My sister and I will kill to have a meet and greet if ever that will happen! Woo, Pinoy nga ako. Nagkakandarapa sa mga artista. Che! This is insane. Just thank you Penshoppe and Bench for all this. I want more!




0 comments