Travel Stories: A not-so-summer outing: Boracay weekend! :)

by - Saturday, June 23, 2012

White beach. Powdered-like sand. Night life! Who wouldn't want Boracay? Located at the northern region of Aklan province, no wonder why Boracay became one of the popular tourist spots in the Philippines.

Finally, I get to step my foot there! It is amazingly beautiful. I will forever love the pureness of the white sand, the clear waters, beautiful corals that takes your breath away. Yay! If only I could live there and just escape reality... I had a blast with my 3 days stay there, most especially I'm with the people I could never forget. It's a happy yet a sad vacation for me, for those 3 days were the last moments I will have with them. This was supposed to be our summer outing, but it turned out to be a farewell outing because of what happened to the company. I admit I felt more sad after saying goodbyes and all those goodluck blah blahs, like you'll feel that "that's it" moment. I won't be able to share my every single day with them anymore. Ironic isn't it, that you get to be close to almost everyone of them when it's over.

Thanks to Butchoy for making our stay a bit adventurous than ever, experiencing those strong winds and the storm is a no-joke. Haha, I never felt harassed by the rain until Boracay.:)) All in all, I had a great stay there and I will definitely go back soon. Hopefully, I could save enough to bring my family in Boracay.♥

Departure and arrival!

You may notice the toilet bowl on the upper left part of the collage, haha yes I meant to put it there! Natanga kasi ako talaga nung nakita ko yun. It was a hi-tech toilet I have ever seen in my life. We normally have sprinklers whatever in toilets, but this one is different! Haha I can't explain why, but it has 3 ways to wash your *toot* in that toilet.:)) It was a long travel from Kalibo to Boracay, I swear you'll hate it. I felt groggy slash dizzy because of hunger and the travel. Upon arriving to Kalibo airport (but you could choose Caticlan for convenience), you'll have to ride a van to I don't know where, then a roro or the small bangka, then a multicab to finally arrive in the island. Whew. We instantly left our baggage in the resort and ate right away!

REWSSters love! :)

Water pictures
  
Island hopping buddies

Ilig-iligan, Puka beach, Willy's rock

Boo to Butchoy almost ruining our day, but yey to Reef Walking or most known as Helmet Diving! The helmet gear is super heavy that my shoulders suffered after. Haha, ndi kinaya ng buto ko yung helmet! As always, I'd love to see how beautiful it is underwater than the actual view of the sea itself. Hai to the corals and to the lovely fishes, it never failed to make me feel like a child when I see them. We went to Ilig-iligan island/beach (upper right and lower left of the picture above), it is pretty and simple. We ate at a local eatery there, it was pricey enough not to eat there anymore. So charge it to hunger and experience! Then our next stop was Puka Beach (upper left), it was like the extension of Boracay. It gives a vintage look of the place and a less crowded area. It is beautiful and has clear waters also, I'm glad to have experienced the beauty of it.:)

I am forever grateful to be at Boracay first time with the people who molded me to be a better person and a better professional. We may have separated our ways unplanned, but God gave us all not only officemates, but also friends. I will miss them so much, I am forever thankful to have met such wonderful people like them... as I always say. I love you REWSSters, thanks for the great memories! God bless and good luck to all of us.:*

I will forever miss these people.

And thank you to Boracay and to Boracay Garden Resort for the great stay! See you again on December.:]
xo,

You May Also Like

0 comments