Going Geek: Fifty Shades Trilogy
Can you even believe it? I read another trilogy book and it's driving me insane. Since Hunger Games, I never knew I was going to read another. Fifty Shades of Grey is quite the "big news" lately, and I'm proud of myself to be one of its readers. Ha! Despite of its erotic nature, it is still a must read book. I loved every inch of its story, most especially on how the main characters evolved in it. Eeee! It's my current obsession lately, and I would want to read it again.
I'll just quote the overview of the book so as not to spoil anyone out there.:))
Fifty Shades of Grey:
When literature student Anastasia Steele goes to interview young entrepreneur Christian Grey, she encounters a man who is beautiful, brilliant, and intimidating. The unworldly, innocent Ana is startled to realize she wants this man and, despite his enigmatic reserve, finds she is desperate to get close to him. Unable to resist Ana’s quiet beauty, wit, and independent spirit, Grey admits he wants her, too—but on his own terms.
Shocked yet thrilled by Grey’s singular erotic tastes, Ana hesitates. For all the trappings of success—his multinational businesses, his vast wealth, his loving family—Grey is a man tormented by demons and consumed by the need to control. When the couple embarks on a daring, passionately physical affair, Ana discovers Christian Grey’s secrets and explores her own dark desires.
Erotic, amusing, and deeply moving, the Fifty Shades Trilogy is a tale that will obsess you, possess you, and stay with you forever.
Well this first book got me all insane! I couldn't believe I would be crying at the end. It is well-written, I promise! EL James made a great work there. The story would live in you, even though it's all sex, fucking (kinky fuckery to be exact), and all ups and downs with Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele! I just couldn't get enough of it.
Fifty Shades Darker:
Daunted by the singular tastes and dark secrets of the beautiful, tormented young entrepreneur Christian Grey, Anastasia Steele has broken off their relationship to start a new career with a Seattle publishing house.
But desire for Christian still dominates her every waking thought, and when he proposes a new arrangement, Anastasia cannot resist. They rekindle their searing sensual affair, and Anastasia learns more about the harrowing past of her damaged, driven and demanding Fifty Shades.
While Christian wrestles with his inner demons, Anastasia must confront the anger and envy of the women who came before her, and make the most important decision of her life.
Darker got to be my most favorite book of all the three. More tears and crying, promise. It exemplifies great love and everything that will surprise you. Confessions, shocking encounters, non-stop sex as always, and when Christian Grey learned how to love! Hai. That lovely arrangement they have while having an argument, I was moved when Christian could give his all to Anastasia. Who wouldn't love to find someone like him, even though he is fifty shades fucked up!
Fifty Shades Freed:
When unworldly student Anastasia Steele first encountered the driven and dazzling young entrepreneur Christian Grey it sparked a sensual affair that changed both of their lives irrevocably. Shocked, intrigued, and, ultimately, repelled by Christian’s singular erotic tastes, Ana demands a deeper commitment. Determined to keep her, Christian agrees.
Now, Ana and Christian have it all—love, passion, intimacy, wealth, and a world of possibilities for their future. But Ana knows that loving her Fifty Shades will not be easy, and that being together will pose challenges that neither of them would anticipate. Ana must somehow learn to share Christian’s opulent lifestyle without sacrificing her own identity. And Christian must overcome his compulsion to control as he wrestles with the demons of a tormented past.
Just when it seems that their strength together will eclipse any obstacle, misfortune, malice, and fate conspire to make Ana’s deepest fears turn to reality.
Change is inevitable. Christian Grey will forever be the hot-tempered guy who wants to keep Anastasia Steele safe. I love how their story ended, how they managed to be together in such a short span of time. Well, making love is part of their lifestyle so I wouldn't be surprised that it's forever there in the three books! I just love everything about it. The book will never fail you, promise.:)
The last part of the book is quite bitin, I would love to read more of Christian Grey's point of view! I think every reader would love that.:) I understand that EL James, the author, is a big fan of the Twilight saga. Fifty Shades is her tribute for that book, and I must say that it is much much better than Twilight! Haha! I understand that because Christian Grey's description in the book is quite like a perfect man. Just like how Edward Cullen is described in Twilight saga. It is so much better. I'm a fan of the book, and mind you that this is the fastest book I've ever read. In just five days, I'm done reading the trilogy. I guess without sleeping and working, I would be able to read it in two or three days? Wah, someone has done it again! I have this love-hate relationship with books, but it's all love lately!! I just do hope EL James would write again. Job well done for her first novel, though I'm quite not sure how they can depict this in a movie. Ahahaha! Like they can't show all the kinky stuff Christian and Ana have in the book.:))
This book aims to please. You may find this absurd because of the detailed sex written, but there's more quite like it. I really loved the story of Christian Grey, on how he turned to be in BDSM relationship, and on how Anastasia Steele changed his life. Yes it's fictional, but I live in it! Yay.
Anyway, this is Matt Bomer... I really hope that he will play Christian Grey in the movie. He's damn beautiful, and I don't care if he's gay. He's just too perfect for the role.:)
Gray eyes, white shirt! Ah!♥ He's my Christian Grey. I swear he'll be perfect for the role.
Anyway, enough of my obsession. I'm just glad I have read the book. I would love to read it over and over again! Thank you for sharing your talent, EL James!
Laters baby! x




0 comments