When Will We Be Ready To Be Happy?
I stumbled upon Thought Catalog today because I got nothing to do. Haha. Thought Catalog was introduced to me by an officemate and man, some articles could hit you bad. It is a site where articles are written by certain contributors, with any form or any topic they have in mind. I'm a fan of people who write good and who have the ability to inspire people that's why I like reading how they do it.
I've read this article written by Chelsea Fagan, with the title of this blog. Ahh, I came to realize at one point that the "fog" she's telling about the article is what has been keeping me to be fully happy lately. I know life is about living it to the fullest, but people do get scared sometimes. I can't help to be scared, that's why this article is really something to me.
This last paragraph says it all:
So perhaps the most important thing to do every day is to take a moment or two to simply consider all of the things that are happening to you, in this moment, at this location, with these people, that are worth remembering. The things that make life special, that make you feel loved, and that may not ever be reproduced in this lifetime. It is simply too easy to be perpetually focused on what isn’t working, what isn’t fair, what isn’t fun — but just like the flowers we so often let die in the pots by our windows, the things we love need attention, need to be fostered, and we deserve to see them grow.
Thank you, Chelsea, for writing such a beautiful piece. We sometimes forget to see how beautiful life is, or on how many people make this life damn special... we just need to appreciate what we have. Well, I guess this is something I should keep in mind, so as not to be afraid to be happy and make people happy.:) We deserve to be happy and be loved, we all do.
Read Thought Catalog and learn about new perspectives in life. :]

0 comments