Cyber Bullied!
Amidst the sadness all over the country because DILG Sec. Jesse Robredo's body was found dead, plus Ninoy Aquino's 29th death anniversary; I will never forget this day for I was bullied by my OWN friends!! This is one hell funny night. HAHAHA. I don't even know what came in their minds to do this, but gah they were super successful with this! My friends, the closest ones in the Fierces group, posted on my timeline. And mind you, it was CRAZY. I'm still in a jaw pain moment for all the laughter this has caused me. Below are the crazy screenshots they have posted on my timeline:
They did this just to make fun of my "lovelife" status right now! See how they make my life less dramatic? Hahaha! I even posted a status hoping that it will make them stop, but because I knew them too well... they didn't!
I just don't know what to do without them. My life is as boring as hell if that happens! Even though they bully me like this, that is how we roll! I bet you won't understand what this is all about, but this is us. This is the kind of friendship I am telling you. They are those who will bully you until you cry, but will stay on your back whether you've done good or bad. I thank God I have friends like them... hai, I'm smiling like a dork right now. Goodnight world.x





0 comments