Taking Chances. :)
Today marks another special milestone in my life! Though I won't tell you exactly what it is, I just wish you guys will be happy for me as I am right now. I've been blessed so much this year, despite all the challenges I have in life; God never forgets to grant my wish. I've been praying this to happen for so long, and finally it's officially given to me today!
From this day on, I will do my best to be a better person, to be more understanding and to be more patient than I ever was. I know God has His own reasons for everything that's happening; but this time I will devote more time to pray so He could listen what we've been praying for and that I could have a better relationship with Him. Hai, I'm just in a state of cloud nine feeling today... I don't know what to do with this. It's like I want to scream with joy and with so much happiness.
I'm just soooooooo happy right now!
I never knew I could feel this again. Thank you, thank You. :)
I love you, Prince.

0 comments